Friday, August 5, 2011

Now is the time!

Today is finally here! After waiting 3+ months for this day to happen, now that it is here I can't believe it. I don't think it has hit home yet that tonight I will be in Peru which is in a different hemisphere. My faith has grown so much from the experience of working towards this trip that if I was to not go today my life would still be positively impacted from this experience.

I will try to keep everyone (whoever you are?) updated on this blog as much as possible while away. So check here for information or Facebook or Twitter.

Please continue to pray for this trip. Know that I am so thankful for your prayers and thoughts.
Pray that today goes smoothly for everyone flying from various states, that we all make it down there on time and with as little hassle as possible.
Please pray for our ground team, which is already in place, that they are ready for us and are already sharing the love of Christ.
Please pray for the hearts of the people that we will meet whither its in transit or the children in the orphanages that we will fit with shoes, let us be a shinning light of love for them.

Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. I know that with out you, telling me this will be good and assuring me that God is faithful in my times of doubt that this trip would have never become a reality. Thank you!

Alright here I go... Peru here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment